• ВАЖНО! Задавая технические вопросы, указывайте VIN в сообщении

Problem with Telephone system

grozdanov64

Пользователь
Реакции
Hello from Bulgaria,

I turn to you with a special request for help. A year ago I bought a Mercedes CLK W209. I drove the car in workshop because I wanted to installed a CD-Changer. And from there the problems started. The mechanics failed to install the changer, then noticed that the navigation and the phone no longer work. Now, the computer recorded the following errors:

B1762 Fault in CAN communication with component A40/3n2 (Navigation processor).
N1112 No data transfer between D2B master and D2B predecessor component possible.

I Changed the telephone module (back in the trunk) just plug-and-play, but again telephone doesn't work. After that I removed this module and now the navigation work, but the phone doesn't work. On the display writes: No Phone, Tel Error. Someone have idea for my problem?

KoT_666

Гаражных дел мастер
Партнёр Клуба
Реакции
Авто
Mercedes ML 166
Страна
Россия
Город
Москва
Hello from Bulgaria,

I turn to you with a special request for help. A year ago I bought a Mercedes CLK W209. I drove the car in workshop because I wanted to installed a CD-Changer. And from there the problems started. The mechanics failed to install the changer, then noticed that the navigation and the phone no longer work. Now, the computer recorded the following errors:

B1762 Fault in CAN communication with component A40/3n2 (Navigation processor).
N1112 No data transfer between D2B master and D2B predecessor component possible.

I Changed the telephone module (back in the trunk) just plug-and-play, but again telephone doesn't work. After that I removed this module and now the navigation work, but the phone doesn't work. On the display writes: No Phone, Tel Error. Someone have idea for my problem?
По русски примерно так:
Я обращаюсь к вам с особой просьбой о помощи.Год назад я купил Mercedes CLK W209. Я вел машину в мастерскую, потому что я хотел установлен CD-чейнджер. А оттуда начались проблемы.Механики не удалось установить чейнджер, то заметила, что навигация и телефон не работает. Теперь, записанные на компьютере следующие ошибки:

B1762 Неисправность CAN связи с компонентом A40/3n2 (навигационный процессор).
N1112 Нет передачи данных между мастером и D2B D2B предшественника компонента возможно.

Я поменял телефонный модуль (обратно в багажник) просто подключить и играть, но опять же телефон не работает. После этого я снял этот модуль и теперь работа навигации, но телефон не работает. На дисплее пишет: Нет Телефон, Тель ошибки. Кто-то есть идея для моей проблемы?

grozdanov64

Пользователь
Реакции
Hello again,
I change the all optical cable with new and the problem is the same. Is it possible the problem is in Comand? When I put the phone in the cradle on the phone display write "No Charge" and on the navi display write "Tel Error, No Phone".

Последнее редактирование: